Botanical Name: Emblica officinalis
Common Name: Amla , Indian gooseberry, Amlakki
Amla or Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis) is an indigenous fruit to the Indian subcontinent.It is a ‘HOLY FRUIT’.The tree is considered sacred by Hindus and is worshipped on special occassions/festivals.Amla is considered as one of the potent and nourishing herb.The religious belief as well scientific data claims that it almost cures every disease and is also good in extending the longevity of life.
Gallic acid, Ellagitannins, Polyphenols
- Specially processed
- Available as an exclusive white / off white coloured powder
- Active components tested by HPLC
- Can be used for liquid preparations / beverages because of good clarity
- Stability data available
- It is a rich source of natural antioxidant (Vitamin C).
- Amla helps in increasing the number of red blood cells in our body.
- Eliminates free radicals associated with aging.
- Amla is useful in controlling stomach ulcers or hyperacidity.
- Helps boost immune system, thereby helping in improving general wellness.
- Strengthens respiratory and central nervous system.
- Liquids formulations
- Dietary supplements