Calcium D Pantothenate is a synthetic substance made from Pantothenic acid, also known as pantothenate or vitamin B5. It is a water soluble vitamin. Its deficiency can cause numbness and burning sensations in the hands and feet, headache, fatigue and insomnia.
Calcium D Pantothenate BASE AND STRENGTHS
Calcium D Pantothenate powder 83%
Calcium D – Strength Details
Each Kg contains 830 gms of Calcium D Pantothenate IP/BP/USP
- Calcium D Pantothenate is a hygroscopic material and creates problems during manufacture of premixes, nutritional supplements, tablets or capsules. The powder absorbs moisture and becomes sticky or soft or both.
- Supreem’s coated material is free from the above issues. Even under high humid conditions the material does not pick up moisture ensuring smooth operations and a stable product.
- It is required to synthesize coenzyme-A (CoA), as well as to synthesize metabolized proteins, carbohydrates, and fats.
- Used in the treatment of dietary deficiencies, acne, alcoholism allergies, baldness, asthma, autism, burning feet syndrome, respiratory disorders.
- It reduces depression, diabetic nerve pain and muscular cramps.
- Used for osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, Parkinson’s disease, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), enlarged prostate.
- It is used in cream for preventing and treating skin reactions to radiation therapy.
- It reduces the signs of aging, retarded growth, shingles, skin disorders, dandruff, stimulates adrenal glands and helps in wound healing.
- Manufacture of pre mixes
- Calcium D Pantothenate can be used in tablets & capsules
- Calcium D Pantothenate is mainly used in several multivitamins preparations
- Used in dietary supplements