Cholecalciferol is a fat-soluble vitamin, also known as Vitamin D3, which helps our body to absorb calcium and phosphorous which is required for strong and healthy bones.
It is an unstable vitamin, in presence of light/air it gets oxidized and is rendered ineffective. Deficiency of vitamin D3 can cause rickets leading to soft bones and skeletal deformities.
Vitamin D3BASE AND STRENGTHS
Vitamin D3 Stabilised – 20 IU/mg, 100 IU/mg, 500 IU/mg & 850 IU/mg.
Vitamin D3 Coated – 100 IU/mg & 500 IU/mg.
Vitamin D3 Water Soluble/Water Dispersible – 100 IU/mg, 500 IU/mg & 850 IU/mg.
Vitamin D3 – Strength Details
Vitamin D3 Stabilised / Coated / WS / WD – 20 IU/mg – Each Kg of Powder Contains 0.5 gms of vitamin D3 – IP/BP/USP/EP
Vitamin D3 Stabilised / Coated / WS / WD – 100 IU/mg – Each Kg of Powder Contains 2.5 gms of vitamin D3 – IP/BP/USP/EP
Vitamin D3 Stabilised / Coated / WS / WD – 500 IU/mg – Each Kg of Powder Contains 12.5 gms of vitamin D3 – IP/BP/USP/EP
Vitamin D3 Stabilised / Coated / WS / WD – 850 IU/mg – Each Kg of Powder Contains 21.25 gms of vitamin D3 – IP/BP/USP/EP
- Stable form of Vitamin D3 which does not undergo oxidation easily and needs minimal overages
- Diluted and hence easy to distribute
- Available in convenient packs to suite requirements of different manufacturers
- Free flowing
- Easy to store. No need of nitrogen flushing
- Can increase shelf life of any formulation
- Used to treat and prevent bone disorders like rickets, osteomalacia
- Treatment of hypoparathyroidism and pseudo hypoparathyroidism
- Reduces knee pain
- Back pain treatment
- Treatment of depression
- Facilitates normal immune system functioning
- Reduces risk of multiple sclerosis
- Reduces chance of developing heart disease
- Reduces likelihood of developing flu
- Alleviate arthritis, inflammation
- Manufacture of pre mixes
- Vitamin D3 can be used in tablets /capsules & liquids along with Calcium
- Vitamin D3 is mainly used in common multivitamins preparations
- Used in dietary supplements