Vitamin B12 is one of the eight B complex Vitamins. It is also known as Cyanocobalamin. It is water soluble. It is one of the most unstable vitamins.
Vitamin B12 deficiency include fatigue, muscle weakness, shortness of breath, dizziness, numbness, heart palpitations, bleeding gums and poor appetite, diarrhea and pernicious anemia.
Vitamin B12BASE AND STRENGTHS
CYANOCOBALAMIN WITH GELATIN – 0.1%, 0.5% AND 1.0%
CYANOCOBALAMIN WITH MANNITOL – 0.1%, 0.5% AND 1.0%
CYANOCOBALAMIN WITH DI CALCIUM PHOSPHATE – 0.1% AND 1.0%
CYANOCOBALAMIN WITH MALTODEXTRIN – 0.1% AND 1.0%
CYANOCOBALAMIN WITH RESIN – 1.0%
VITAMIN B12 (CYANOCOBALAMIN) – Strength Details
Cyanocobalamin 0.1% in Gelatin / Mannitol / DCP / Maltodextrin – Each Kg of powder contains 1 Gms of Cyanocobalamin IP/BP/USP
Cyanocobalamin 0.5% in Gelatin / Mannitol – Each Kg of powder contains 5 Gms of Cyanocobalamin IP/BP/USP
Cyanocobalamin 1.0% in Gelatin / Mannitol / DCP / Maltodextrin – Each Kg of Powder contains 10 Gms of Cyanocobalamin IP/BP/USP
- Available as free flowing granules in different concentrations of 0.1%, 0.5% & 1.0%
- Mixes easily with other ingredients to ensure uniform distribution.
- Micro-encapsulated and hence stable.
- Available in different packs starting from 1.0 Kg to 25.0 Kg
- Also available in spray dried form with low bulk density which ensures excellent distribution in multivitamin preparations.
- Vitamin B12 in Mannitol can be used in liquid preparations.
- Gastrointestinal Symptoms
- Neurological Symptoms
- Memory Loss, High Vitamin B12 level in elderly individuals may protect against brain atrophy or shrinkage, associated with Alzheimer’s disease and impaired CognitivefFunction
- Vitamin B12 enhances the Phase-response of circadian melatonin rhythm to a single bright light exposure in humans. Sleep disturbances may occur because B12 may be involved in the regulation of the Sleep Wake Cycle by the Pineal Gland (through melatonin)
- Topical application of Vitamin B12 has been shown to be an effective treatment for Psoriasis
- Essential for growth
- Works to release Food Energy
- Benefits for burn and recently injured patients
- Production and Regeneration of Red Blood Cells
- It is often used with older people to give an Energy Boost and assist in Preventing Mental Deterioration
- Cyanocobalamin is mainly used in Common Multivitamins
- Used in the Cornflakes and other Cereal Industry
- Baby Food Industry
- Nutritional Supplements, Sports and Fitness Drinks