Botanical name: Garcinia cambogia
Common name: Garcinia, Kokum, Kokum Butter tree, Punarpuli.
Garcinia Cambogia, the dried fruit (Rind) collected from the forests of Southern India & South-East Asia.
Garcinia cambogia extract is obtained from water extract of Garcinia cambogia fruit. It is non-toxic powder and found to be very effective herbal alternate for controlling obesity and cholesterol by inhibiting lipogenesis in our body.
- Made in GMP facility. Active component tested by HPLC
- Available concentrations of HCA are 50% / 60% / 70%
- Single salt available as Calcium or Magnesium salt
- Water soluble forms available
- Stability data available
- Helps the body to burn the excess fat, there by helps in weight reduction.
- Garcinia extract inhibits the enzyme involved in synthesis of fatty acids in the muscles and liver and
thus prevents conversion of carbohydrates into fatty acids.
- It normalizes the lipid metabolism, regulates cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Increases HDL levels and reduces LDL levels.
- In tablets
- In capsules
- Liquids formulations
- Dietary supplements