- Metallic taste completely eliminated.
- Strength of active mineral around 50%.
- Prevents interaction of the mineral with other sensitive vitamins thereby stabilising the formulation.
- The coating process makes the mineral free flowing and helps in its mixing with other ingredients.
- In case of Iron(Ferrous), the coating also helps in preventing its oxidation.
Required for catalytic activity of over 2000 enzymes present in the body.
Helps in wound healing.
Helps in protein synthesis.
Has antioxidant properties.
- Vital dietary nutrient.
- Needed for general wellbeing.
- Iron plays an important part in the metabolic processes
- Essential trace element.
- Active immune modulator.
- Much more potent antioxidant than Vitamin C, E & Betacarotene.
- It is a crucial mineral required for body’s function.
- Helps to keep blood pressure normal, bones strong and heart rhythm steady.
- Supports growth.
- Helps in absorption of Biotin/ Thiamin & Vitamin C.
- Its a part of a powerful super oxide enzyme and a good antioxidant.
- Manufacture of pre mixes
- Minerals are used in common multivitamins preparations
- Used in dietary suppliments