Vitamin E, also known as Tocopherol, is a fat soluble Vitamin. An important antioxidant vitamin that neutralizes free radicals in the body, there by prevents tissue damage. Its deficiency leads to hemolysis and sterility.
Vitamin E PowderBASE AND STRENGTHS
Vitamin E 50% Powder – Granular, Fine & Super Fine Grades
Vitamin E – Strength Details
Vitamin E 50% powder – Each Kg of powder contains 500 gms of Vitamin E IP/BP/USP/EP.
It is also available as a spray dried water dispersable powder.
Vitamin E 75% powder – Each Kg of powder contains 750 gms of Vitamin E IP/BP/USP/EP.
- Available as free flowing granules.
- Available as fine powder.
- The spray dried form disperses well in water.
- Available in different packs starting from 1.0 Kg to 25.0 Kg.
- Acts as an Antioxidant and helps to protects Cells and Organs from oxidative damage
- Helps in the normal growth and development
- Helps to prevent Vitamin E deficiency in premature infants and those with low birth weights.
- Vitamin E can be used for treating and preventing diseases of the heart and blood vessels.
- Protect Immune Functions and lower the risk of Cancers.
- Used for the treatment of diseases of the brain and nervous system including Alzheimer’s disease
and other dementias.
- It is used for improving physical endurance, increasing energy, reducing muscle damage after exercise
and improving muscle strength.
- Vitamin E is used to lessen the harmful effects of medical treatments such as dialysis and radiation.
- Manufacture of pre mixes
- Vitamin E is an anti sterility vitamin
- Vitamin E dry powder is mainly used in common multivitamins
- Used in dietary supplements
- Antioxidant along with Vitamin C & Alpha Lipoic Acid (Thioctic Acid)