Whey protein is a high quality protein processed from cow’s milk.
Whey protein is a mixture of globular proteins isolated from whey.
Whey protein hydrolysate is a high quality protein that is enzymatically
hydrolyzed into smaller peptides for increased bioavailability and
absorption compared to other whole proteins.
In addition, this protein hydrolysate powder is instantized for easy
mixability and dispersion.
Whey Protein Hydrolysate
Supreem carries out an enzymatic hydrolysis of whey protein to form smaller molecules(peptides) which are easily absorbed by the body.
60-70% protein content.
Easily absorbed and hence good bio-availability.
Food supplement prepared with pharmaceutical care.
- Whey Protein stimulates protein synthesis that speeds up recovery and adaptation to stress.
- Considerable amounts of Whey Protein can increase Cellular Glutathione Levels.
- Glutathione is an antioxidant responsible for defending the body against free radical damage and toxins.
- Consistent Whey Protein intake combined with exercise lead to consistent muscle building.
- Whey Protein has excellent nutritional Values.
- Dietetic Products
- Ice Creams
- Biscuit Manufacturing
- Dairy Products
- Soups & Sauces
- Ready Meals